I have to say, NY went out with a definite bang yesterday (pun intended!). My only complaints were that while searching an unstable, just-bombed building for evidence, apparently Danny thought himself far too good looking to wear a hard hat. He and Mac were also too good looking to bother to wear bomb protection when they first went into the library for the second bomb.
Seriously, I know these men are gorgeous, but is it really that humiliating to them to protect themselves with hard hats and bomb armour? LOL
Poor, poor, poor Flack. Entrails everywhere! I have to say, the guy who helped Mac tie off that artery or whatever it was had a stronger stomach than me! I would've puked everywhere. "I'm sorry, you want me to put my fingers where now? I don't think so. The man's gorgeous and everything, but I'm about to lose my lunch over here!"
I'm glad they didn't kill Flack off. With all the CSI trauma and death lately, I just would not have been able to handle that.
What did everyone else think??
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment