But I still strongly dislike the whole Horatio/Marisol thing.
I don't know exactly what they're building up to with the "Someone's trying to bring down this lab" deal-y, but why they have to involve 'the most beautiful cancer patient in the world' is beyond me. Just so we can see H threaten more people? Man, he gets away with threatening a lot of people in high positions. What is up with that? And no one ever says to him, "Um, excuse me. You can't talk to me like that. I may have you arrested for uttering threats." That's what I would say. Stupid H and his 'sunglasses of justice'. I'm starting to think the only reason H troubles to continue to work in Miami is because the Super Friends weren't accepting applications. LOL
Okay, that's a little apart from my dislike of the Horatio/Marisol thing. The scene at the end - what was that? A negotiation?
Marisol: You said you would be there for me.
H: Yes, barring any cape incidents.
Marisol: You know that I am weak, even though I am 'the most beautiful cancer patient in the world.'
H: Yes, my sunglasses of justice have revealed this to me.
Marisol: Then you know I am in need of a protector.
H: Until someone more frail comes along, I can be that protector.
Marisol: Then you agree to marry me?
H: Indeed. But I worry that you will not accept me when I reveal my alter ego to you.
Marisol: Whoever this alter ego is, I will accept him.
H: Good. Shall we consummate our agreement?
Marisol: No. I cannot bear to think of you sans clothes. You look like a pug.
H: I understand. There is one more thing. You must swear to me that your brother will never know of anything that goes on in your life or between us.
Marisol: Since meeting you, I have hated my brother and have refused to speak to him, despite the fact that he risked his job and even his life for me before you came along.
H: He is weak. He wears no cape.
Marisol: Neither does he wear sunglasses of justice. And he hangs out with whiny tattle-tales like Wolfe.
H: Speak not ill of Wolfe. He is my protege and will one day inherit the sunglasses of justice.
Marisol: Forgive me. I was not aware.
H: There are many things you cannot know, my dear. Come, lay your head on my shoulder. My power shall keep you from losing your hair during your cancer treatments.
Marisol: Oh, Horatio.
H: I know. I am just that wonderful.
And scene! LOL
Man, I need more sleep!
2 comments:
LMAO...ahahahaha...oh dear! AHAHAHAHAHA
*wipes tears from eyes* That was friggin' brilliant! :D
I haven't seen Miami yet...I went out with Sarah last night...I know big of me...you don't have it taped do you? ;)
LMAO! That is the most hilarious thing that I have read all day long. Thanks soooo much for the laugh.
I haven't seen Miami yet either, I plan on watching it tonight. :)
Post a Comment