Wow. What an episode (and I'm being timely!! LOL)!! Where to start....I loved the beginning. The interaction between Mac, Stella and Lindsay was interesting...but I loved the part about where Danny said the view is better than looking at a wheat field and she asks him if he's ever seen a wheat field. "What's to see? It's wheat." Classic.
Sid...Wow. We learned a little too much about Sid tonight - didn't exactly need to know that he's had a threesome before. But it was worth it to see the look on Hawkes face - totally priceless.
I also had to laugh because of what Sid to Lindsay...Glad to see that it's becoming obvious to others in the lab....
Lindsay "Think Danny calls me Montana because I'm a 49ers Fan?"
Sid "No, he calls you that because he's got a crush on you."
It's was also nice to see that Stella isn't completely over what happened last week. She pauses when they first examine the body and there was the small mark by her eye. Helped with the continuity, but I wished that they would mention something about Louie in passing or otherwise, but I digress. And the nod to last week's episode with Laura's story about her killing her ex-boyfriend was an interesting touch.
I also noticed that the actress who played Sara (the mermaid) looked very similar to Lindsay. I wonder if that was intentionally or if it was just me. You could definitely see that she identified with her. I wonder if this is going to lead into a cross over to next season delving deeper into her "dark secret". And how sweet was Danny during this case? Definitely matured, if it wasn't evident in RSRD it definitely is here...and my little heart is all a flutter....lol.
How great was it to see Lindsay take the lead on this case? She was totally take charge and makes me feel like she's officially a part of the team...does that make sense? It's like she's not on probation anymore. You could see that she was definitely affected by this case...It was also good to see Mac come to her to make sure that she was handling things ok. The ending was a little dark with her going to see Sara's murderer...but it leaves a possible story arc for next season...
Now the whole threesome case...When he and Hawkes were going over the house that the trinogamos couple lived in was too funny - Hawkes and his robospanker. I had tears...but that could be just because I'm overtired.
Mac...he was hot in this episode. The whole "Get the hell out of my building." was just smoking. He was all just tough...
There wasn't enough Flack though!!! What was our tough NYC Detective doing? I definitely missed him this episode and there was a definite difference in the feel of the episode without him around as much.
And then the preview...wow...It looks like they are finally putting the debate about whether Aiden will be rejoining the show to rest...You have to feel bad for everyone because they were really close to her, but from the preview I think Danny is going to take it harder than everyone else seeing as how they were "partners". You kinda have to feel bad for the guy, first his brother and now his former partner...I wonder if it'll be Lindsay he turns to for comfort....
Ok - I think I hit everything that I like about the episode...Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks!
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
2 comments:
Good post!! I loved the wheat convo at the beginning! I wish there would have been more Flack though...and I couldn't believe the lack of interaction between him and Lindsay even though they were a number of scenes together!
Hammerback is my hero!! I absolutely loved him this ep...he's so quirky...absolutely awesome. Although I want Pino to keep croping up cause he's fun to look at and all. ;)
Lindsay at the end there?? I'm still not too sure about that...I don't know if her going to the jail was just overkill or tenatious...jury's still out over here...I'll have to watch it again and let ya know.
Over all I am anxious to see next week. *sigh* Although I fear there may be an excess of melodrama. (Shh don't tell Carmine I said that. ;)
Oh and Holly I LOVED your huge post...totally...my over all feeling was you agreed with me a lot. ;)
*sidenote* Some guy in Tim Hortons just said 'Man you're cute' to me...lol...I was like 'uh thanks'...lol Just figured I'd slide that in there...I'll go work now. ;)
Ahh...Pino...Must remember to include him in a fic...lol...
I'm glad that you liked my long post - I was beginning to think that people might think I'm a wordy...
Tim Hortons...I love Tim Hortons...
Post a Comment