Wow - where to start? Beware possible spoilers....
CSI: NY...
I really liked this episode, minus the scene where they are showing Mac tying off a bloodied and battered Flack. I could have done without that scene - however, I absolutely loved the scene where Mac ordered the bomber-guy to shoulder his weapon...It sent shivers down my spine. I could go on and on...I loved the last scene in the hospital when they all showed up to support Flack. It just showed the "family" that they've become. Very Nice.
Being the Danny-Lindsay shipper that I am, I loved the last line between Danny and Lindsay - "So you still want that ride?" How many inappropriate answers are there to that question? lol. That's all I'm gonna say.
CSI:MIAMI
Okay...Well there are a lot of little nit-picky things that I have problems with - but number one is - are we going to have a international CSI? CSI:Brazil?? Or is it going to be the return of Yelina and Ray Caine?
All in all - I thought this season was a bit too dramatic and slightly unrealistic (ok - maybe slightly is generous). Next season should be interesting to say the least.
And alright - here goes...I cannot believe that they made the mole so obvious. I had many arguments with myself about whether or not it was BoaVista (aka The Snake), and it turns out that she was. At the beginning of the season, I thought it was odd that she just showed up out of nowhere with a grant to upgrade the lab and all that jazz. Then she just started showing up at crime scenes, and the house that she can afford...etc; it truly does make sense now. I wonder if she'll still be there next season.
And speaking of rotten people, how about that ADA and the Federal Money guy. How low can you get? Some people...
CSI: Vegas
What an interesting season ender. Who would have thought Grissom and Sara? I've heard the rumors of them "hooking" up, but I never particularly shipped them. Personally I would have preferred Sara with Nick, but that's just my opinion....
I'm glad that Brass is going to live, or atleast that's the way they left it. I can't believe that his daughter's reaction to him laying in the hospital, to check into his death benefits and such. Hopefully they'll expand on this next season.
All in all, I'm glad for a break, as it's been a long season. Sorry I didn't babble (lol) as much as usual -- it's been a long day and I just want to kick up my feet and relax. I can't wait to read everyone else's reactions. :)
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment