oh. my. lanta.

I just about cried. I can't believe they did that to Aiden. Cannot. Believe. So. Distressed.

It was one thing to fire her - this was... yeah. Something else all together. If only they didn't have a stupid second case. Seems to be the biggest complaint about the 'really good' eps of NY lately. A boring-by-comparison B case when all I want is for them to deal with the A case.

Who cares about a stinkin' Marine when this happens??

*big dramatic sighs and sobs*

I'll be okay. Really, I will.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Elainhe I whole heartedly agree! They had a whole season...20+ episodes...why is it necessary to cram ALL this angst in the last 4 I just don't get it at all! What with the Flack thing happening tomorrow I'm thinkin' we're gonna keep with angst and frankly I'm just emotionally drained already...I think I'll need the summer break! LOL

PS- *waves* I miss being online all the time!

Holly said...

*waves back at Dream -- I miss you online too!!!!**

Ok...wow. This episode...wow. There are really no words accurate enough to describe it. Wrong jusNot to sound callous or unsympathetic but I guess this answers the question of whether or not Aiden is coming back.

Now – I really can’t believe they put that in one episode, and then to top it off, they put another case along with it! I can’t believe that there’s almost no mention of Aiden since her “firing” and then boom she’s dead. It was almost as if she wasn’t an integral part of the show…like she was just a recurring guest star. I definitely wasn’t happy about this episode. I felt like they gave everything important to Aiden’s case away in the preview and there was just a lack of…emotion? Like she was just another victim, that they barely knew her. I mean, sure Mac got a little heated in the interrogation room, and Danny sort of wanted to “tune” the original suspect up, but other than that…zilch.

Ok…time to go to bed.