A Walk Down Memory Lane

As I sit here on this night before Thanksgiving, watching a mini-marathon of CSI: Miami past. One thing that I have discovered on this historic journey is that the whole "let's take a walk on the beach just to show how much of a team we are" isn't something new from this specific season. It's something that has been going on from atleast season 2, possibly even from season 1. It seems like they started using it, either discovered it made no sense or just didn't like it, phased it out and are test driving it again this season.

Also, H seems to have upped his Super Hero-esque ego. The writers need to get him to be more 3 dimensional. I mean I loved that when Marisol was a factor they showed his softer side (though she needed to be save like every third episode), that he had something outside of work. Maybe his character is intended to be this way, to be "All about the job" and the hero of the world.

It just seems like Miami is the wild child of the CSI series. Everything is bigger and more flashy in Miami. I wonder if that's the way they meant it to be or it's just evolved that way...Things that make you go hmmmm....lol...


As a side note, how many hilarious lines is Mac getting this season? He's had more than in the last two seasons combined so far! But more on that tomorrow....

Night night....

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Interesting points...I wondered about the walking down the beach thing. I thought I had seen them do it before.

Have you also noticed that H used to be in the lab way more, now he basically just poses and uses his sunglasses. Or at leas is around for drawing his gun or watching something blow up.

Hmm...Mac does have some great lines it's true. I am quite endeared to his character and love the idea of Claire's son. :)