Okay I'll say it Carmine Giovinazzo has a beautiful body. It's true. This is a fact so I shall not deny. HOWEVER, he is also an extremely talented actor who is being over shadowed by his beautiful body. This pains me. *sigh*
There was no point for his nakedness this past episode. Now it is a first for him to be seen sans shirt including no beater and like I said pretty sight. It is difficult for me to enjoy this sight, however, when I KNOW that it is just to appease the horny fans. It makes me sad that an obviously talented roster of writers feel the need to strip him for good ratings.
ESPECIALLY when in that scene the focus should have been more on Hawkes. A person is hard pressed to remember when Hawkes is contemplating when his co-workers are stripping do to coffee related mishaps. (How many D/L fans do you think are gonna have him and Lindsay going at it as a reason for the coffee spillage? Not me I can assure you.)
Aside from my combination of enjoying/hating the nekkid I actually kinda liked this episode. I loved the focus on Hawkes. Hill Harper excelled in this ep. Points to the talent of that actor. I wish they'd let Carmine do more of the talent end to his acting...but I'll digress. The tension between Sheldon and the Attending was palatable. I liked it, I felt it, it worked.
The end was quite cheesy with the Baywatch/CSI:Miami walk that they did and I was a bit distracted by the ways to hide Anna's growing belly. The moment between Stella, Mac and the mother who killed her own daughter was amazing. That actress when she was saying 'she tried to tell me'...wow that was amazingly done.
All in all I liked the episode...and will admitedly look for screen caps...I mean come on he's hot!
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment