So yeah the new seasons have started. I have to admit that I have only watched the premiere of Miami...the amount of cheese was so much that I missed last week's ep because it took that long to romove the melodrama from my mind. Seriously was it necessary for Horatio to SQUAT DOWN and pose in front of that monument in Brazil. I mean really? *audible sigh*
Anyway Vegas is beyond interesting...I'm just overly thrilled that we get to delve more into Catherine's character. *note the sarcasm* Honestly I just don't care that much about her character to want to delve, yet again, into the over abundance of angst...hell I'd prefer to find out more about the doc...or Nick...or Warrick...oh my Greg...or hell Wendy from DNA...Sara...ANYONE but Catherine...I'm sorry if other people liked it, it just seems like severe overkill to me. Maybe it'll get better over the season and I'm warming to a Griss/Sara pairing...just because I kinda have to. :p
Ah New York! I'm excited about the aparent compatibility of Danny and Lindsay. As Krista said it's nice to see that they didn't jam us down the throat with them it was subtle enough and played to Carmine/Danny's strength which we all enjoy. I don't know what I think about the perpetual five o'clock shadow but it's definitely not harmful. I like the new ME and her dynamic with Mac as well as the interaction between her and Sid in this past ep...that was fantastic!! The name Peyten is SOOO from my Greg/Sara fanfic...I swear these people read our fics and steal our ideas...I expect a check one of these days. LoL
I hope to have some fun with this week's ep...apparently someone gets stood up...shock of all things...it should be interesting. The seasons are all new so I do look forward to see what's gonna be done! :)
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment