can you hear the fangirls scream?

Finally, finally, finally! A development in the Lindsay/Danny saga that I can actually buy. I actually liked the way they had the two of them interact this episode. There was none of the teen-agerish flirting that they were trying to force down my throat last season. Rather, they let Carmine use his facial expressions and body language to their fullest potential. That's more like Danny to me.

I liked that in spite of all that happened (i.e., Danny's consulting Lindsey not to go undercover, doing nothing other than look for her after the room was stormed, holding her and even touching her hair), there was still a certain amount of ambiguity to the whole thing. You really could go one way or the other - they're totally involved with each other or that's just the way Danny is and he would have done the same with Aiden.

It's strange - I was very, very, very opposed to any kind of Danny/Lindsey hook-up last season, but now...now I think I could possibly buy it if they tried to sell it to me like this. I think I was rebelling against the way they were trying to force it on me last season. I can handle it if it's in line with the characters and what I know of them. The awkwardness of what they were doing last season really bugged me.

Anyway, it was a great episode, I thought. Can't wait for Vegas tonight!

0 comments: