Laugh Baby Laugh

Ok, so I watched Curse of Coffin last night (I'm getting slightly more timely with these things), and I laughed. I mean out loud, woke my sleeping husband up, laughing. I don't know where to even begin, so I guess I'll just jump right out there and start.

I didn't know that the lab was less than four minutes to the beach. I didn't know that you couldn't call a bomb squad in to diffuse a bomb in that short of time, I mean isn't the precinct right next door to the lab? Mac and Danny managed to diffuse a bomb in NY without any mishap... And, without notifying anyone (He never technically told Tripp where he was going) drive it to the beach, get out, put on your reflective sunglasses of justice, and walk away to let the thing blow up!?!? Does that make any sense? Wouldn't you try to preserve as much evidence as you could? Are these reasonable questions or is it just me?

Ok, guess I've beaten that dead horse enough.

Ok, and why -- if you discovered that they were hiding the gold in the burial plot in the middle of the day -- would you wait until it's completely dark out to go investigate - especially if the case is freaking you out a little?? Does that make any sense whatsofreakin'ever?? Why wouldn't you go right then...I mean? Really...

I have to admit I thought it was interesting to see Delko pulling rank on Wolfe based upon religion. I mean are we to take it to mean that Ryan has no or very little religion affiliation? It's just odd in my book - I thought the rule was never discuss politics or religion with a friend you want to remain a friend...Maybe it's just me...I would like to see this episode a multiepisodal arc to it because of the way they left the ending (we really never do know how she got the mini coffin thingy) but we know that probably isn't going to happen.

I have to say though I liked how Calleigh, Delko, and Ryan talking about the case at the end. I still wish they'd do alittle more character development on this show, I'm scard to see how that would turn out...

0 comments: