*shakes head in fascination with the ridiculous melodrama that IS CSI:Miami*
I mean honestly what the hell?? Slow motion walking away casually from a vehicle that you KNOW is going to explode. I mean come on Horatio I know it isn't cool for you to run but any sane person...wait...the sunglasses of justice are telling me that H is in fact NOT sane, therefore his slow mo walking makes sense.
This still doesn't explain the slow mo glare with the kid who put the bomb in the car...but I digress. Into...
Are Delco and Wolfe EVER going to be allowed to be men or is Calleigh really going to be the only character with balls on that show. I mean, every damn time H is within two feet of those guys they are lapping up his every word...yipping at him like an overly excited pup. *sigh* Silly boys. I guess I didn't mind the case but really it didn't interest me enough to drown out the groaning of WHAT THE HELL that permeated the rest of the show.
CSI:NY
I agree with what Krista and Holly said about how amazing 'Hung Out To Dry' was! I was very impressed and thoroughly enjoyed the episode. Not that I like looking at corpses that are nailed to trees or hanging from ceiling fans...but really the arc of the case, the fact that everyone basically worked it...putting Hawkes into the plight...I really did enjoy that whole episode. I wonder if that was becasue they didn't saturate me with their weird ass take on Danny and Lindsay's relationship.
I am TELLING you if they would let Krista and I at that storyline we could really make it work! I mean she could give Lindsay a proper background that suits and I could write their 'romance' WAY more believable than the drival it's been getting. Honestly PTB hook us up, we'll make you sing!
Vegas?? Well it is still my favorite even if it was difficult for me to see Greg getting the shit kicked out of him. Poor Greg! I wonder if his mom will show up at some point...or if that kid that glared at him for too long will come back for revenge.
As a whole the seasons are keeping my interest...Miami basically because it is so far fetched it's almost a comedy that doesn't realize it's funny. :p
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment