Okay can somebody please explain to me the significance of the entire Miami cast walking down the beach at the end of Monday's episode? Is this where they have office meetings now? Will there be slow motion running moments a la the Hoff and Pam Anderson?? I swear this show just gives me never ending fodder to mock. I hope that's their point cause damn if it isn't the case.
Wednesday today! GAH I have to miss the beginning of the ep cause I have to work till 9 and it takes me a good twenty minutes to get home! SOOO I gotta dld the ep tomorrow and watch the whole thing...it's all good I will survive...this is the only time I'll have to to work over CSI anyway. Whew. So yeah...I don't mind spoilers though so if you guys wanna write about it by all means...it'll forwarn me ahaha.
Oh and I gotta watch Vegas tomorrow while doing laundry and packing for my Ontario trip...life please pause I want to get off. :p
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
2 comments:
It's CSI: Miami by Marvel Comics, I think. Introducing their new 'superhero', Horiatio Caine, with his loyal sidekicks, Ryan Wolfe, Eric Delko and the indestructible Caleigh Duquesne.
Let's get H some underwear for over his pants, a humungous cape and a big 'H' to wear on his chest.
And if we are going 'Baywatch', maybe a boob job is in order for Caleigh and a tan for pasty Ryan.
LOL
LMAO...oh dear lord the mental images...GET THEM OUT! That's just desturbing...next time I watch Miami and I'm gonna get a mental picture of H with underwear over his pants and a bit cape...I mean he already has the stance for that look...AHAHA
Ryan could use a tan and Caleigh would need a boob job to compare...so what shall Delko do? Is he a closet hunchback henchman? Is there such a thing? lol
Post a Comment