Yikes!!

Talk about your promo for next week check this action out!!

http://www.aresanob.com

Damnit...what's up with the Stella story and my WORD is Frankie just...gross! The Kid Rock thing...sweet! WOW Mac is gonna need a drink or twelve after this month...lol

7 comments:

Holly said...

O M G...

There are just no words...

Wow...

Sheri said...

Honestly this season is going out with a bang (no pun intended although I'm glad she kills the SOB)...now hopefully next season will even out this bang theory so we don't have to see so much crap in between the good. :p

Krista said...

Wow, that looks like a violent episode! How exciting. But why did I have to see a whole Kid Rock concert? And why do they keep giving away the entire episode before I can watch it? Man, I need to start avoiding these spoilers! :P

Frankie + multiple webcams (did he really take all that time to edit their 'session' together like that??) = biggest ass ever!

Sheri said...

LMAO...yes Krista honestly where do you get all this spoiler info from. *ducks* Not me of course.

I think that promo is for those of us who dig the spoilers...I am one of them...I'll breathe better during the episode if I have an idea of what's gonna happen.

Didn't like the whole Kid Rock concert thing either...I hope he's a better actor than Travis Barker (Hi-Def in last week's ep of CSI)...cause it would suck if he was worse. LoL

Frankie is a total bastard so I hope he suffers and Stella gets exonerated!! I could work today but I don't wanna. :p

Holly said...

Frankie = Perv...

I agree the Kid Rock concert was a bit much...but I do agree with Dream I can watch the episode with more ease if I know some basis of the plot.

Who really wants to work today?

Sheri said...

^^ Oh I can assure I don't wanna work. I'm just pissin' time away until I pick my mom and sister up from the airport...hence the reason I'm on here so much...lol

If I could be on MSN I would...I might be tomorrow from the web cause no one else will be here. ;) I'm so bad. :P

I really REALLY hope Kid Rock can act.

Holly said...

Ok - here's a new question...

How is Mac going to react? We all know he's a little...protective (is that the right word?) towards Stella...