How is Mac gonna react in 'All Access'

I figured I'd throw your question up here Holly...cause I'm smart like that...and procrastinating like a QUEEN!

I wonder if Mac is gonna have to hug Stella in this ep...cause you would think that if he's got the kind of emotional attachment to Danny that'd he'd be there for him he'd most definitely do the same for Stella.

All the DRAMA at the end of this season is gonna make ME want a vacation. LOL

Any other thoughts??

4 comments:

Holly said...

One would think that he would have the same attachement (if not more) to Stella that he has to Danny. Cause wasn't Stella there for him through the death of Claire? Plus in the promo doesn't Mac look all serious and tough -- like he's on a mission?

As for the vacation due to all the drama - isn't that what summer is for? LOL...As long as they don't end any of the shows in a cliffhanger cause we all know my feelings towards cliffhangers...hahaha....

Sheri said...

Absolutely he should have the same, if not more, attachment to Stella as to Danny...it just seems to make sense. Mac on a mission is awesome...he gets this look on his face that he's decided that no matter what he WILL finish that case and get to the truth. I love it! Plus, I gotta say Mac smoking...kinda hot.

You'd think summer would be for vacation...after reading the article in OK mag that Carmine did apparently he hasn't taken one yet...he really should. lol Or not...he could just email all summer that could be cool too...ahaha

Holly said...

I just watched the preview again - didn't see Mac smoking...Hmm but the though it definately intriguing - and yes kinda hot. LOL.

ok..have to go get ready for work now...blah.

Talk to everyone when I get back.

Sheri said...

Teehee...ehm...he's not smoking in the preview...he smokes in the 'Run Silent' ep...trust me...it's kinda hot. :p