Honestly I don't think I've ever disliked an ep like I did last night. I mean 'Jamalot' was bad, but it at least was forensic, if even a bit farfetched.
So let me get this straight. Ehm...Natalia was sleeping with Delko, she said they should take a break yet seems to think they're still together, then blames it on him when he takes it at her word...uh huh. Wolfe wants to go out with Natalia (I have no idea why!) so he asks Delko for permission and then consequently asks him for money to fund the date that he is going on with Natalia who really only said yes cause she wants to spite Delko...whew...I'm sorry did we morph into high school? I thought we were CSI's...thus schooled...thus adults...it turns out I was wrong.
And does anyone else think that Marisol and Horatio are probably one of the more disgusting couples on tv?? Seriously...she looks like she could be his daughter for the love of god! And speaking of her looks she is too damn put together for someone going through a shite load of chemo at the end of a fight with cancer...she is the furthest from looking like dying that there could be...the continuity fairies seem to only be blessing New York it seems.
I went away from last night's ep, confused with the case, wishing I could have seen more of Calleigh wondering if Tripp talks to Brass (the 'felony stupid' line is from season 2 or 3 of Vegas) and over all disgusted with that ending bit.
Not that I had a lot of hope for Miami...but really how can it be number one watched anywhere?? I just don't get it.
Any thoughts??
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
2 comments:
Agreed, naturally. This ep was dripping with more soap opera cheese than any ep I've seen to date.
Also, I'm sorry, but I just don't buy Horatio and Marisol. She comes to tell him that she's quitting chemo (with a full head of hair, I might add) and he doesn't even kiss her before she walks away? I'm sorry, if they're supposed to be 'together' why in the world do they hardly ever touch each other? And what is up with H having to be every woman's 'knight in shining armor'?? It's desperately unrealistic and an incredibly unbalanced way to conduct relationships. Sorry for psychoanalyzing, but honestly.
At the end when she starts awake and says, "Horatio?" it's like 20 seconds after she fell asleep. Vergil was imitating it and we laughed and laughed! *start* "Krista?" *dramatically grasping his hand* "I'm here. I'm here." LMAO
Oh the DRAMA!
LOL Oh dear I can see Vergil doing that, of course...too priceless!
There is slowly being not even one thing realistic about Miami and it's pissing me off...are they trying to be a video game or something?? Honestly stop wasting my time. *sigh*
Post a Comment