I just watched the 'Run Silent, Run Deep' Promo. I'm freaking out. There's no way this episode is not gonna have me in tears.
Someone hold me... :P
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
Designed By Free CSS Templates
2009 Play by Play All Rights Reserved. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Template by TeknoMobi | Support BloggerGallery.
4 comments:
*hands out Kleenex and hugs*
I know I don't think I can take it either...that man is just too damn good.
I'm gonna sob I know it. My housemates are gonna tease me for weeks!
Forget hold me, I'm gonna push Mac outta the way and hold poor Danny! :p
Think we can get a group hug going?
Atleast you guys get to watch it on Wednesday - I promised my husband that I wouldn't watch it until he got home next Wednesday - a week after it airs...I don't know if I'm going to be able to last...
Oh my word Holly that is insane! You best not come on here then cause we might rant a bit.
Wow you do love Jim don't ya? LOL
I'm all for the group hug...specially if we can include Danny. ;)
*smiles*
The things that we do for love. I promised him that I would try not to watch it...There just might not be anything else on... ;) Really...who's gonna blame me? It's a mushy Danny!
And of course we're including Danny in the group hug...Danny needs comforting and Mac needs to go solve cases.
Post a Comment