Ok...I'm making my first official contribution. :D I want to thank Krista and Dream for letting me be a contributor and for creating this site...Okay, here we go...lol.
This is just my list of things that I would hope that would be resolved by the end of this season...my biggest hope is that none of the CSIs leave it with a cliffhanger.
CSI:New York
1. I would like to see what the Tanglewood boys and Danny know about each other. I know that this is going to be tackled in Run Silent, Run Deep and I am so totally psyched about that.
2. I would like some more background on Lindsay. She's this totally blank slate and they really haven't done anything with her. I mean we've found out that she's a capable CSI and can hold her own regardless of what's thrown at her, but really what do we know about her?
3. What is up with Stella? Did someone film her and Frankie being intimate? I've heard rumors of him meeting an untimely demise. If it's true, it'll be interesting to see the storyline coinside with Danny and the possible death of his brother.
On a side note, I have to agree with what Krista said in an earlier post. While she's not a Danny/Lindsay shipper, I am; but I do not like it that they seemed to have forced the contact issue. There were a couple of instances where their contact seemed forced and just thrown in. I'm glad that in the last episode or two there were good reasons or atleast understandable reasons for them to be having the conversations that they were having.
CSI: Miami
1. Who is the mole? I've had several theories and slowly I've been disecting them. I'm leaning strongly towards Valera for the simple reason that she got in trouble and then was suddenly allowed back in the lab. Did she make a deal with the ADA to keep her job? I was leaning towards the snake for a long time, but after the scene with her and Delko with the case about the abused woman, I find it hard to believe that they would make it that obvious.
2. Marisol. I have never known someone to be as supposedly sick with cancer to look as good as she does. Not that I'm trying to bring her character down, but a little realism would be nice for a woman in her supposed condition. But my main resolution would be I want to know what's going to happen to her -- the rumors are that she meets an untimely end but it has nothing to do with the cancer. And she gets married to Horatio! Hello - how come no one on these shows can find love...
3. Delko. Please oh please get him away from the snake. 'Nough said -- but don't you dare kill him off. I don't think the show could handle the loss of Speed and then Delko.
CSI: Las Vegas
1. What is going on with Warrick and his wife? I mean first you hear that everything's hunky dory, then you see him have a discussion with his wife about schedules and in the last episode they are still having issues.
2. Doesn't Nick have any after issues after being buried alive? I mean he had that Cassie episode, the episode where the bomber's daughter killed herself, and where he hesitated about going underground for the cult episode -- but other than that I haven't noticed any after effects of being buried alive.
3. The last four episodes seem like they are going rock. Can't wait to see them. I love the hint that cbs.com has on the website - but for the life of me I can't figure out what the clues are.
Ok - I think I've rambled enough for tonight....
Just over 24 hours until Run Silent, Run Deep
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
2 comments:
Amen to all of that, my friend! Man, I love talking with people I agree with! LOL
This is gonna be a great month of CSI, that's for darn sure. I hope all your issues get resolved.
RE: Lindsey and character development, a double amen. The scary part is, Dream and I were super keen on getting more into Aiden's character last year and we all know what happened to her...
Man, if they kill of any more canon characters, I'm gonna scream!
Totally agree Holly! Love your first post...way to bring it! I have a couple floating around my head but since I'm on Krista's computer at the moment I'll save them for tomorrow...in fact I'll go write them now.
I agree about the killing off of canon characters...you did that with Speed so it's done.
You guys should try this link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/diner/
It's a pic of the CSI Vegas cast and if you click on it you can find a magnifying glass that will let you see them close up...there are clues dotted throughout the pic.
For eg...look at Warrick's hand, Catherine's face and Grissom's hand...and uh...whatever else you find.
;)
Post a Comment