A home for our unique ramblings about CSI! I know what you're thinking...why in the world do we need yet another place to blather on about CSI? Is it really all we ever talk or think about? Hardly. We do have lives outside of these shows, believe it or not.
But we're writers. We need an outlet for our thoughts. We had one...it was attached to an e-mail address, but, alas and alack, that brief stint of fun seems to have run its course. Besides which, on this particular blog, we can talk about whatever we want. Our last outlet, for obvious reasons, needed to be focused on a particular character.
So on with the show!
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
2 comments:
Hey babe...I have added myself...maybe tonight we can send out the invite...I love it though! :)
Thought you'd like it. Care to submit a post re: last night's ep? I really liked it, but I could hear the roar on the boards re: 'I might ask you to marry me.' LOL Not to mention the 'tribute' to the NY:PD for the good, honest, community building work they do!
Good times!
Post a Comment