Ch-ch-ch-changes :)

So we started off as a CSI blog that had our opinions of CSI and it's two spinoffs. Now, four years later, we've expanded our television viewing somewhat and I (Sheri) have decided to revive the blog so we can continue our fun dialogue about the shows we now watch. Both Krista and Holly are also authors and going to be adding their own flair and opinions about some of the same shows as me and some different ones.

Thanks to streaming I can watch my shows more at my convenience while working it around my schedule. I consider this part of my me time...something to do just for me...and whoever might want to read this.

Shows I like to watch and might comment on are as follows, in no particular order:
Castle
CSI:NY
Flash Forward
Fringe
The Vampire Diaries
Bones

Wow a top six...didn't realize there were that many...haha. Anyway we'll see where this takes us, stay tuned.

0 comments: