why does everyone have to be nekkid or near nekkid??

I'm just now watching the NY premiere. Why does everyone have to be nekkid all the time? I mean, could they not afford to clothe all the extras? Seriously.

And who are all the pretty new girls? Peyton and Angel? Dream, have we used those names before in our stories? I can't remember. :P

"Sid, you're going to that creepy place again." I love it! I'm so glad Hammerback is back. And wait a minute, didn't Hawkes have facial hair last season? Also, I think our cdg can't grow the facial hair between his mustache and beard, like my husband. Or maybe he likes it that way. What's with all perma-5:00 shadow? And what the heck exploded all over Adam's face? Wow, that's a lotta face fur.

It was a decent season opener - not nearly as dramatic as Criminal Minds, but we're not talking about that show here. :) I'm looking forward to what's in store.

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh and did anyone notice that the 'Angel' character looks scaringly like Aiden?? What did they clone her or something??