Can't say too much as I know but I thought it was a really good episode. Weird product placement for a vehicle - it was just awkward - but I loved the ending and it's just because I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
The previews for next week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIky7H6MrNI is good. I think Hart Hansen is pulling another one of his tricks. I don't actually think we'll see them get together - I think it's just more slight of hand like last season's ender. Guess we'll just have to wait an see.
Play by Play
Designed By Free CSS Templates
1 comments:
Watched it last night, gotta do Easter things today, but hopefully tonight I can write a review...or tomorrow...either way I'm backed up on them...lol
I don't think they'll get together either, after last season's ender I don't trust Hart Hansen in that regard :)
Post a Comment